Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
If you’re seeing error 1325 Document is not a valid short file on your PC, check out these troubleshooting tips. Cause. This issue occurs if the path to the My Documents folder is incorrect. To resolve this issue, update the default location of the My Documents folder. Enter the path to the folders section ( C:UsersusernameDocuments ), then click OK.
A lock message error occurs when installing an Autodesk product, including when launching the program when trying to open a sheet file:
Error 1325. Favorite is not just a valid alias file.
No Note. The folder name may be different, but it often points to inaccessible local customer directories such as Favorites, Documents, or Desktop.
Problems caused by modifying the Windows registry incorrectly can render your computer’s operating system unusable. Microsoft provides important registry information in the Microsoft database that you may want to know. Use the Microsoft Registry Editor only at your own risk, and only after backing up your registry frequently, as described in this section.Microsoft’s articles on maintaining your system. How to backup and restore the registry in Windows and the corresponding solution. How to connect to the system registry save. Additional information about the registry can also often be found in the help topics of the Microsoft Registry Editor.
Special For AutoCAD Users
- Open the registration window.
- go to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareAutodesk.
- Add a string value named CurProd. Replace all values with the AutoCAD name.
- Add a dword (32-bit value) with the name set. Replace the value directly with 1. Below the result:
Applies To Almost All Autodesk Products
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser Shell Folders.
- Personalize your three-button desktop and favorites in Internet Explorer. All changes that are redirected. The redirected keys data field will probably look like this: servernameusernamedesktop or serverusernamefavorites. See examplesin my image below.
- Change these data values to actually use the player you are using. For example, if you are using the U: drive, the actual data field for Favorites should be U:Favorites. See the images below for examples.
- Drive may be slightly different if you give it out through group policy, as there will be multiple usernames. In the U:drive example, you would map it as U:%USERNAME%. See the symbols below for examples.
Your web technology (Internet Explorer) looks retro. Try one of these to get the best use of Zoho Desk.
You received error 1325 while hosting or opening an Autodesk product:
Folder redirection is a common cause of this error. Autodesk has issues with products that redirect profile folders that are not supported. Folder redirection causes issues with servicing or launching Autodesk products.
We need access to the main Windows registry.
1. Go to Start – Run and type
2 regedit. Navigate to the registry directory under HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareAutodesk
.3. Add a string value named CurProd. Change the value in AutoCAD.
4. Add Dword value) (32 bits with name set. Change call to 1.
5. Also navigate to KEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser – Shell Folders.
6. Edit all registry settings that point to the %userprofile% share
Before making changes:
The most likely problem is that a specific (personal) “User Shell Folder” is set to a shared folder on the network server, and the NTFS permissions on the existing folder (e.g. “users$”) are set to “None”. “Access” is defined for the user trying to install. If the user’s directory name (for example, “Alongusername”) is longer than 9 characters when the installer performs a disk space check, MSI creates a CD/DVD request call related to the sharedth folder, returns in addition to an error instead of buying a disk space.
- Set permissions on the shared folder (e.g. “users$”) (or “extended” read permissions to read), but each user folder is still accessible to the corresponding user.
Note: for “extended” read permissions, the following answers may help you understand what is listed and what you can change: theFix your slow PC now with this easy and free download.
home$ share may not allow “domain users” to list the contents of my home directory. Users can have perfect permissions for their own subfolder in this root. For example, “testuser” can access home$testuser but cannot access home$ (access denied). Special permissions on the “Domain Users” ribbon with the Home$ root folder set to “Only this folder” and the “Read Permissions” checkbox (so they really only have “Read and Attributes”, “Read Full Attributes” for that) Only folders and no subfolders are possible, as that would definitely be a security issue. This is convertedThis should allow the Microsoft installer (and the GetVolInfo() function in particular) to fail without good results, so that the user goes beyond what they need to install.< /p>
Fel 1325 Dokument Ar Inte En Giltig Kort Fil
Fout 1325 Documenten Is Geen Geldig Kort Bestand
Erro 1325 Documentos Nao E Um Arquivo Curto Valido
Oshibka 1325 Dokumenty Ne Yavlyayutsya Dopustimym Korotkim Fajlom
Blad 1325 Dokumentow Nie Jest Prawidlowym Krotkim Plikiem
Error 1325 Documentos No Es Un Archivo Corto Valido
Fehler 1325 Dokumente Ist Keine Gultige Kurzdatei
Errore 1325 Documenti Non E Un File Breve Valido
L Erreur 1325 Documents N Est Pas Un Fichier Court Valide
오류 1325 문서는 유효한 짧은 파일이 아닙니다