Last week, some users reported that they found out how to sync iPhone after reinstalling iTunes.
Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
Connect your device to your computer.In the iTunes mobile app on your PC, click the Device button in the top left corner of the iTunes window.Click Summary.Click Restore, then follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I sync my iPhone after restoring?
Click Restore and wait for the point-in-time restore to complete. When prompted, enter the password for the encrypted confirmation. After restarting, leave the device connected and wait for it to positively sync with the computer. You will be logged out when the sync is complete.
Learn how to restore your accessories from an iCloud backup or from your computer.
Restore Your Device From A Powerful ICloud Backup
- Turn on the device. You can see the welcome screen. If you have already set up yourOn the device, the person will need to delete all dog data before you can follow these steps to restore the backup.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until you get to the Apps & Data screen, then click Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Select a backup. Look at the opening date and size of each, and then choose the one that suits you best. After you select a backup, the migration begins. If the message indicates that a newer version of the software is required, follow the on-screen instructions to update. If you don’t see any steps on the screen to help you complete the update, learn what you can do.
- When prompted, sign in with your Apple ID to restore in-app purchases. If you have purchasedHow much iTunes and App Store content with your Apple ID, you’ll be prompted to sign up for both purchases later. You can’t use this type of app until you’re signed in and harmed by your Apple ID.
- Stay connected to the Wi-Fi network and wait for the local progress bar to appear and complete. Depending on the size of the backup and the speed of the network, it may take a few minutes to an hour for the execution tag to run. If you turn off Wi-Fi too early, the process will pause until your company reconnects.
- You can now complete the setup and select your device. Liked content, photos, music and other information will be sure to be restored to its original state within the next few hours, also called days, depending on the amount of information. Try to connect to Wi-Fi more often and force quit the process.
How do I restore my iPhone with iTunes already downloaded firmware?
Hold down the Option key and click Restore iPhone or Restore iPad. Next, select the downloaded IPSW file and click Open. If your Mac prompts you to deploy a device update, click Install. Wait while your phone or tablet downloads and installs the update.
Come Sincronizzare Iphone Dopo Aver Reinstallato Itunes
Hur Man Synkroniserar Iphone Efter Ominstallation Av Itunes
Como Sincronizar O Iphone Depois De Reinstalar O Itunes
Comment Synchroniser L Iphone Apres Avoir Reinstalle Itunes
Jak Zsynchronizowac Iphone A Po Ponownej Instalacji Itunes
Como Sincronizar Iphone Despues De Reinstalar Itunes
Itunes를 다시 설치한 후 Iphone을 동기화하는 방법
So Synchronisieren Sie Das Iphone Nach Der Neuinstallation Von Itunes
Hoe De Iphone Te Synchroniseren Na Het Opnieuw Installeren Van Itunes
Kak Sinhronizirovat Iphone Posle Pereustanovki Itunes