Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
If you have Memcached 1.2.1 win32 zip on your system, this guide will help you fix it.
This is the latest form of memory caching on the Win32 host side.
Here is PECL, a PHP compilation extension, php_memcache extension; (do the specified, it’s the same as your php version, I used 5.2.1)
Once you’ve got your source bag, start eating. Follow these steps
1. Unzip the foreground and place it under the computer, as in c:memcached
2. Enter c:memcachedmemcached. exe -d install’ on the terminal (also known as the CMD command in the interface)
3. Then enter c:memcachedmemcached. Startup ex-d’. (Note: memcached starts automatically, like a windows service every time it starts, so internet is up.)
4. Unzip the second package, it only contains php_memcache. And dll, place it in usr/local/php5/ext/
5. Add “extension=php_memcache.dll” to C:WINDOWSphp.ini.
Better just under “extension=php_memcache.dll”. (These are some of the standard configurations)
6. Restart apache and also check phpinfo. There are paths in Memcache, the installation was successful!
Write a better example.php file (see the tutorial)see PHP for instructions on memory caching functions)
connect('localhost' or die ("Couldn't even connect");$version = $memcache->getVersion();echo "Server version: ".$version.= "
n";$tmp_object new standard class;$tmp_object->str_attr = 'test';$tmp_object->int_attr is 123;$memcache->set('key', $tmp_object, false, 10) or stopped working ("Failed to save data to own server");echo "Store data in memory cache (data expires in 10 seconds)
n";$get_result = $memcache->get('key');echo "Data from each cache:
Now that means our memcached is up and running! :~>
If the handle above cannot be loaded, you can download this one (link: http://www.splinedancer.com/memcached-win32/)
19 Peter 2008 4:59 Pm: 4319.7.08
In Link=”blue”, Who Can Be Affected By This Tool:
I Have This Link:
It Turned Out I Was Interested In Memcached 1.2.1 As Far As My Server Was Concerned, ButThis Is Windows Server 2003 64 Bit R2 Version. Can I Use It With You?Is Your Product On This Platform? Are There Any Patches In This Location That You Need To Install Yourself?To Make It Work? Please Point Me In The Right Direction In Person, Say Thank You.
XIOLINK. Your Data… Always For Range(r)
20. 5:09:15 July 2008, 19/08 PM
We are role=”region”>
Hi we have this in your .NET environment on super Windows Server 2003 as well also tested in the new Fedora Core 8 environment. Windows performance was not as stable as the standard version.
Note the disclaimer at the bottom of this page:
– The win32 memcached port is never officially supported.memcached command, and after that it should not run into production yetenvironment.
The annoyances of setting up and maintaining a Linux mainframe kit are nothing compared to the stability and peace of mind you get. .NET buyers have no problem connecting our own network to memory caching units. Save some money on all those license fees ;).